Freedom

Publié par The Interns On 13:30
Look. I don't know nothing about social media, about marketing, about business, or about money,... Just Kidding! But I do know something about Fashion. I know it's one of the only things that make me feel free in this strange world. I know that when I put an outfit on to go to school, or to go out, or wherever I go, that's mySelf I'm expressing. And my self is whoever I want to be. I can be a princess if I want, I can be a fuckin' hobo, I can be a clown.. For as long as I get to choose the way I want to present myself to the world, I will. And I may not agree with Your choices, but I will defend to the death your right to make them. To express yourself. Because that's what fashion is all about.
    Some people in this world don't have a choice. They don't have the freedom that we do, to show the world who they are, and I know I complain that I can't have all the beautiful things I want that I see in magazines and stores, but how lucky I am to be surrounded by such beauty every day, and to be able to appreciate it...
    Anyway, that's all I had to say today... Just a little introduction into the life of a fashion PR agency intern.  Hope you enjoy it. :)




0 Responses to 'Freedom'

Enregistrer un commentaire